Yard Machines 11A-B16N229
Released December, 2010
The Yard Machines 11A-B16N229 is a mid-range gas-powered push mower similar to the Yard Machines 11A-B16M029. The primary difference between the two models is that the 11A-B16N229 sports an added safety feature: releasing the blade control stops the engine and the blade.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Otherwise, the two mowers are nearly identical as both sport a 190 cc Briggs & Stratton engine with ReadyStart, a 21" cutting deck and 11" rear wheels.
The 11A-B16N229's 190 cc Briggs & Stratton engine ensures consistent, long-lasting performance while its ReadyStart system allows it to start quickly without the need for priming or choking. Its 21" cutting deck sports a symmetrical design that allows the 11A-B16N229 to more easily mulch grass clippings due to improved circulation. Meanwhile, the 11A-B16N229's 11" rear wheels allow it to better handle uneven terrain with superior overall maneuverability.
- 190 cc Briggs & Stratton engine offers powerful performance
- 21 in. cutting path for optimal coverage
- 6 cutting heights ranging from 1-1/4 in. to 3-3/4 in. to manicure the lawn to your specifications
- Dual lever height adjusters for quick position changing
- S-blade helps provide a clean cut
- 2-in-1 cutting deck creates great airflow to mulch grass into fine clippings
- Rear bagger has a large opening for great clipping collection and easy emptying
- 11 in. high rear wheels for maneuverability on uneven terrain
- ReadyStart system provides starting with no priming or choking required
- Release of blade control stops engine and blade
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...