Troy-Bilt TB280 ES TriAction
Released May, 2011
The Troy-Bilt TB280 ES TriAction is a mid-range to high-end gas-powered push mower with a 190cc Briggs & Stratton engine. It also sports an electric start system, a built-in deck wash system and Troy-Bilt's TriAction Cutting System.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Additionally, the TB280 ES features dual-lever deck height adjustment and a 2-year limited warranty.
The TB280 ES' 190cc Briggs & Stratton engine sports a ReadyStart system which allows for key-turn ignition, eliminating the need to pull start. Its built-in deck wash system allows the TB280 ES to be easily cleaned by way of a wash-out port that is compatible with any standard garden hose. Meanwhile, the TB280 ES' TriAction Cutting System allows it to provide consistent cutting in a single pass by way of a rake guard, an S-shaped blade and a symmetrical deck.
- 3-in-1, side discharge, mulch or rear bag
- Front wheel self-propelled drive system
- TriAction Cutting System
- Standard 1.9-bushel grass catcher, easy to empty wide mouth
- 6-position dual-lever deck height adjustment
- 3-position height adjust handle
- Deck wash
- 2 year limited warranty
- 190cc Briggs & Stratton engine
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...