Stihl MS 250
Released June, 2008
The Pros:This weapon is proven against zombies.
The Stihl MS 250 is a mid cost gas chainsaw. In promotion, Stihl emphasizes the high power-to-weight ratio of this chainsaw (3.0 HP in a 10.1 pound package). The side-access chain tensioner is adjusted through the sprocket cover, and makes it so you do not have to put your hands near the chain to make adjustments.
The quick chain adjuster, which utilizes a toolless design to make adjustments even quicker and easier, is an optional add-on. The carburetor preheat shutter of the MS 250 allows you to get the chainsaw going beforehand, so that it is ready to go when you are. The fuel and oil caps of the MS 250 require no tools to be opened, and have retainers that keep them from getting lost. For the MS 250, Stihl recommends using the RMC3 68 Oil-O-Matic saw chain, and an 18" guide bar.
- 2.77 cu. in. displacement
- 3.0 HP
- Weight: 10.1lbs.
- 15.9oz. fuel capacity
- 6.8oz. chain oil capacity
- .325" RMC3 Oil-O-Matic chain
- 16" or 18" recommended guide bar lengths.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps w/ retainers
- Carburetor preheat shutter for summer/winter operation
- Side-access chain tensioner
- Quick chain adjuster (optional)
User Reviews (2)
This weapon is proven against zombies.
You may also like...