The LA105's 19.5-horsepower Briggs & Stratton Anti-Vibration System single-cylinder engine is powerful and durable enough to handle tough mulching, mowing, and bagging conditions; a cast-iron sleeve ensures long engine life while overhead valves allow for excellent power and fuel economy. Its UV-resistant JD Loy polymer hood ensures that the LA105's outside is as durable as inside: it is dent- rust- and UV-proof and its colour is molded in to ensure years of good looks. Additionally, the LA105's cast iron front axle will never bend even after years of use while its automotive-like steering system with sector and pinion steering gears ensures a tight, low-effort steering system.
- 19.5-horsepower Briggs & Stratton Anti-Vibration System single-cylinder engine
- UV-resistant JD Loy polymer hood
- Cast iron front axle with sector and pinion steering gears
- Full-length welded steel frame
- Translucent fuel tank with sight gauge for ease of checking fuel level
- Reverse Implement Option (RIO) allows operator to mow while backing up
- 42" mowing deck