Husqvarna AutoMower Solar Hybrid
Released January, 2010
Husqvarna's AutoMower Solar Hybrid is a robotic lawnmower ideal for homeowners with mid-size lawns, and it is functionally similar to the 220AC model, with the added advantage of a top-mounted solar cell.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The cell extends potential cutting time depending on sun conditions, generally allowing for an extra 15 minutes of cutting per 45-minute charge. This translates into a working area of about 0.6 acres or 2400 square metres, plus or minus 20% depending on sun conditions. The mower uses a guide wire system to find its own way back to the charging station when necessary. This model has an LCD panel that allows for customizable settings, and has a rotary dial to change clipping heights.
- Automatic grass cutting
- 820ft loop wire
- Ideal for mid-size home lawns
- 0.6 acre or 2400 square metre working area (variable with sun conditions)
- LCD panel with custom settings
- Height adjustment top dial
- Solar panel increases efficiency
- 35% grade climbing
- 45 minute charge time
- 60 minute operation time
- Automatic charging
- 0.8 - 2.4 inch cutting range
- Lift and tilt sensors, plus PIN code security system and anti-theft alarm
- Significantly quieter than standard lawnmowers (62dB)
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...