Husqvarna AutoMower 230ACX
Released April, 2010
Husqvarna's AutoMower 230ACX is a robotic, electric lawnmower, and it is functionally similar to the 220AC model below it, with a few upgraded features. Namely these include a larger battery capacity, capable of cutting for 90 minutes per 45-minute charge, as well as a larger amount of loop wire.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
These collectively increase the working area to about 0.75 acres, or just over 3000 square metres. It automatically charges itself by using guidewires to locate a charging station. The mower has easy height adjustment, facilitated with a top-mounted rotary dial, and it also features a top-mounted LCD display for access to various custom settings. Also includes a PIN security system and anti-theft alarm.
- Automatic grass cutting
- 1312ft loop wire
- Ideal for mid-size home lawns
- 0.75 acre, 3000 square metre working area
- LCD panel with custom settings
- Height adjustment top dial
- 35% grade climbing
- 45 minute charge time
- 90 minute operation time
- Automatic charging
- 0.8 - 2.4 inch cutting range
- Lift and tilt sensors, plus PIN code security system and anti-theft alarm
- Significantly quieter than standard lawnmowers (62dB)
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...