Honda HS1132TAS Snowblower
The Pros:Powerful, throws snow 50+ feet. Extreme snow throughput volume. 1-Pull EASY starting Honda engine.
The Cons:Heavy, difficult to move without starting. This deserves its own garage space! Price: Expensive. Dealing with Honda for parts and service sucks.
- Honda Overhead Valve Engine
- 120-Volt Electric Start with Recoil Backup
- Automatic Decompression for Easy Starting
- Self-propelled - Hydrostatic Drive - A *Single Lever Accurately Adjusts Ground Speed Without Affecting Auger Rotation Speed
- 32" Clearing Width, 20" Clearing Height
- Ice Breaking Serrated Auger
- Pliable, Low-Temperature Rubber Tracks with Sure-Gripping Cleats, Providing *Solid Traction and Ideal Balance
- 210° Adjustable Discharge Chute Easily *Controlled From Operating Position
- Adjustable Snow Deflection
- Interconnected Drive/Auger
- Convenient Control Levers
- Metal Auger Housing
- 2 Year Residential Warranty
- 1 Year Commercial Warranty
User Reviews (11)
Powerful, throws snow 50+ feet
Extreme snow throughput volume
1-Pull EASY starting Honda engine
Heavy, difficult to move without starting. This deserves its own garage space!
Dealing with Honda for parts and service sucks.
You may also like...