Craftsman Rear Bag Push Lawn Mower
Released March, 2009
Craftsman's Rear Bag Push Lawn Mower (not to be confused with the similar Push Rear Bag Lawn Mower) is an entry-level push mower. It has a Briggs and Stratton 675 Platinum Series engine. The cutting system is supposed to be robust and long-lasting, and is designed to handle most homeowner uses.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It can bag, mulch or discharge clippings to the side, and includes a bag that is supposed to block dust. The deck is made of steel and has a 21" cutting width and the wheel height can be adjusted, but must be done on an individual wheel basis. This mower is supposed to be available exclusively through Sears.
- Released March 2009
- Push mower
- Briggs and Stratton 675 Platinum Series engine
- 21" cutting deck
- Durable and precise blade
- Dust-prevention bag included
- Bagging, mulching and side discharge
- Adjustable wheel heights (individual wheel adjustment)
- 2-year general manufacturer's warranty
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...