Craftsman 42" Briggs & Stratton 21 hp 28986
Released February, 2009
The Craftsman 42" Briggs & Stratton 21 hp 28986 is a high-end gas powered riding mower with a zero degree turning radius. Its 21 hp Briggs & Stratton Platinum Series OHV engine with electric start provides more than enough power to tackle conventional lawns as well as the greater durability that overhead valve design affords while its 42" anti-scalp mowing deck uses two blades to deliver a smoother, cleaner cut.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Additionally, the 28986's dual hydrostatic drive with Hydro-Gear EZT transmission ensures smooth, easy operation.
The 28986's 21 hp Briggs & Stratton Platinum Series OHV engine provides great performance on typical lawns as it is able to tackle somewhat tougher terrain while its full pressure lubrication, overhead valve desing and spin-on oil filter ensure greatly enhanced durability and engine life. Its 42" anti-scalp mowing deck provides the 28986 with an extremely even cut, virtually eliminating scalping by way of manual electric deck height adjustment. Meanwhile, the 28986's dual hydrostatic drive with Hydro-Gear EZT transmission ensures smoother operation while providing an intuitive driving interface.
- 21 hp Briggs & Stratton Platinum Series OHV engine with electric start
- Engine has full pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter
- 42" anti-scalp mowing deck
- Dual hydrostatic drive with Hydro-Gear EZT transmission
- Electric deck height adjustment allows for infinite height of cut between 1.5" and 3.75"
- 360 degree zero turning radius for easy steering in any direction
- 4 gallon fuel tank for long uninterrupted periods of mowing
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...