Craftsman 19" Premium Electric Mower
Released January, 2009
The 19" Premium Electric Mower is a walk-behind mower from Craftsman's 2009 lineup. The mower features a 12-amp Black & Decker engine that is electric powered, providing easy startup and eliminating the need for gas, oil, and tune-ups.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It is designed with a 19" rust-proof polymer deck which is lighter and better at containing noise than standard steel decks. The 19" Premium Electric Mower includes a 3-in-1 system which allows mulch, rear bag, and side discharge functions. It also has an adjustable ergonomic handle grip and the deck can be easily adjusted to different positions using a single lever. The mower has a suggested retail price of $290 and comes with a grass collector.
- 12 Amp Black & Decker Engine
- 3-n-1 Deck: Mulch, Rear Bag, or Side Discharge Functions
- Large Wheels - 7" Front, 8" Rear
- 19" Rust-Proof Polymer Deck
- Single Lever Height Adjustment
- Adjustable Ergonomic Handle Grip
- Comes with Grass Collector
- Weight: 74 lbs.
- 2 Year Warranty
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...