Craftsman 19" Deck Rear Bag Electric Mower
Released January, 2009
The 19" Deck Rear Bag Electric Mower is a walk-behind mower from Craftsman's 2009 lineup. The mower features a 12-amp Black & Decker engine that is electric powered, providing easy startup and eliminating the need for gas, oil, and tune-ups.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It is designed with a 19" rust-proof polymer deck which is lighter and better at containing noise than standard steel decks. The 19" Deck Rear Bag Electric Mower includes a 3-in-1 system which allows mulch, rear bag, and side discharge functions. It also has an adjustable comfort grip handle and the deck can be easily adjusted to 8 different positions from 1-1/4" to 3-1/2". The mower has a suggested retail price of $270 and comes with a 2 year warranty.
- 12 Amp Black & Decker Engine
- Easy-Start Feature
- 3-n-1 Deck: Mulch, Rear Bag, or Side Discharge Functions
- Large Wheels - 7" Front, 8" Rear
- 19" Rust-Proof Polymer Deck
- 8-Position Height Adjustment from 1-1/4" to 3-1/2"
- Adjustable Comfort-Grip Handle
- Comes with Rear Bag
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- 2 Year Warranty
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...